Nominations for the 2019 National Awards for Disability Leadership open on 16 June 2019 and close midday Friday 18 October 2019. .
Sign up to receive regular updates including information about nominations and the Awards ceremony.
- Complete all sections of the nomination form.
- Ensure you have everything you need before you start, you cannot save this form.
- You are required to submit a media quality photo of the nominee, this must be received prior to the close of nominations.
- For nominations in the Arts Category please provide a 2 minute video showing the nominee’s work.
- You are welcome to include two letters of support
- If you are nominating a person for more than one category, complete a separate nomination form for each category
- If your nominee requires support with communications or to participate in the Awards Ceremony please indicate this so we can ensure accessibility for all.
These Awards recognise the work of Australians. To be nominated you must be Australian, working in Australia, or specifically advancing the status of disabled Australians.
Nominations for 2019 open on 16 June 2019 and close midday 18 October 2019.
Sign up to receive the latest information about nominations and the Awards ceremony.