2020 National Awards Nomination Form
Nominations for the 2020 National Awards for Disability Leadership open on 10 June 2020 and close midday Friday 16 October 2020.
Sign up to receive regular updates including information about nominations and the Awards ceremony.
- Check the National Awards Categories
- Complete all sections of the nomination form.
- Ensure you have everything you need before you start, you cannot save this form.
- Your nomination must be a captioned video (no longer than 3 minutes) which will be shown during the Ceremony.
- You are required to submit a media quality photo of the nominee, this must be received prior to the close of nominations.
- You are welcome to include two letters of support. This is optional.
- If you are nominating a person for more than one category, complete a separate nomination form for each category.
These Awards recognise the work of Australians. To be nominated you must be Australian, working in Australia, or specifically advancing the status of disabled Australians.
In 2020 we are acknowledging the work undertaken to support our community through the pandemic, bushfires and other major disasters. Please focus your nomination on work done to support the disability community through these challenging times.
Nominations for 2020 open on 10 June 2020 and close midday 16 October 2020.
Sign up to receive the latest information about nominations and the Awards ceremony.