Disability Leadership Institute consulting assists you to identify and support leadership talent.
Consulting & Training
Do you need advice on how to support and retain your employees and volunteers with disabilities?
Are your employees and volunteers with disabilities receiving leadership and development support appropriate to their needs?
Are you building a disability leadership development program?
Finding the right candidate is only the first step. Make sure you have the confidence and framework to retain disability leaders in your workforce.
Contact the Disability Leadership Institute today to connect with our consulting services.
Consulting & Training
Our range of specialist consulting and training is designed to support you to support your emerging and established disability leaders.
Building disability safe and confident workplaces
- Embedded – the intensive inclusive culture development program.
- Specialist executive coaching – protect your investment by providing identified emerging leaders with coaching and mentoring support to succeed in their new positions and/or workplace. Build them for the future with position specific coaching, leadership path development, and position sustaining mentoring.
- The Future Shapers – intensive specialist disability leadership program over 12 months (commencing September 2018), followed by alumni benefits including Institute membership, community of practice and peer group access. Mainstream leadership training is cited by disability leaders as a distinct barrier to their progress, with few able to complete courses.
- Specialist coaching – executive coaching support for team leaders and managers to support their team members with disabilities. Inclusive practices, reasonable adjustment, flexible employment, position design, induction support. One on one sessions, group workshops, refresher courses.
- Systems audit – audit of systems, policies, processes for disability access and inclusion. Assess barriers, provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Be what you can see – expert speakers for forums, morning teas, in house conferences. Provide an opportunity for your staff with disabilities to see expert speakers with disabilities when they attend professional development opportunities.
Contact the Disability Leadership Institute today for information on how we can support your organisation.
All DLI training and coaching is delivered by highly experienced and qualified people with disabilities.
The Disability Leadership Institute is by people with disabilities for people with disabilities.
“Time to change the way leadership is understood.”