C Moore (they/them) is a human rights advocate living and working in Canberra, Australia. They provide consulting services on diversity and health policy in the disability, LGBTQIA+ and gender spaces. Their services include research, policy writing, submission writing and focus group facilitation.
C is also a public speaker and speaks at conferences and corporate events on diversity in leadership and issues for LGBTQIA+ and disabled people.
Contact C directly to discuss your opportunity!
I am available for contract and project work in community, health, arts and social services; and offer:
– an independent view point;
– professional integrity;
– values driven approach;
– quality outcomes, on point and on time.
Working in association with Cultural Perspectives, one of Australia’s leading diversity consultancies, I am also available for larger projects and government tenders.
I thrive when engaging people, cultural leaders and community to find creative solutions for our well-being. My strengths and areas of expertise include:
– strategic planning and creative leadership;
– project management, planning and evaluation;
– community and stakeholder engagement;
– collaborative approaches and co-design;
– coaching, training and facilitation;
– arts, health, resilience and well-being;
– diversity, disability access and inclusion.