We are the world’s first disability owned and led disability leadership development organisation.
The DLI provides leadership programs that consider your disability as an asset, while surrounded by a supportive community of disability leaders. The DLI promotes our members when they are in the news or appointed to positions. We like to share what disability leaders are up to.
As a fully virtual organisation, we offer membership to disability leaders all over the world. Membership is open to all disabled people everywhere and at all levels.
The DLI also offers Entrepreneurs Membership to disability entrepreneurs. Be part of a supportive community while learning and growing our businesses together.
Check out our online courses and programs.
I am available for contract and project work in community, health, arts and social services; and offer:
– an independent view point;
– professional integrity;
– values driven approach;
– quality outcomes, on point and on time.
Working in association with Cultural Perspectives, one of Australia’s leading diversity consultancies, I am also available for larger projects and government tenders.
I thrive when engaging people, cultural leaders and community to find creative solutions for our well-being. My strengths and areas of expertise include:
– strategic planning and creative leadership;
– project management, planning and evaluation;
– community and stakeholder engagement;
– collaborative approaches and co-design;
– coaching, training and facilitation;
– arts, health, resilience and well-being;
– diversity, disability access and inclusion.
Providing bespoke consulting services to raise awareness around disability and inclusion, as well as helping businesses remove invisible barriers to ensure consumers have a holistically accessible experience.