BDA provides information sessions and works with stakeholders to put in place supply and demand mechanisms to drive disability inclusion for current and potential people living with a central vision eyesight condition.
BDA services include:
– awareness raising and/or education sessions on bioptic and low vision driving.
– support for current and potential bioptic drivers including a private Facebook group community to privately share learnings,
– support for current and potential practitioners of supply services including eye health professionals, occupational therapists, orientation and mobility specialists and driving instructors. Including through a private Facebook group to share resources.
– support for Driver Licence Authorities and Road Safety policy makers and regulatory officers through awareness raising and education sessions.
– the general public that the use of assistive technology to drive is an everyday of the human condition.
Contact BDA with if you would like to find out more about how we can tailor an awareness or education session for you and your team.
Connect with us or follow us on social media for updates on what’s happening:
Instagram: bioptic_drivers_aus (Use above QR code)