We are the world’s first disability owned and led disability leadership development organisation.
The DLI provides leadership programs that consider your disability as an asset, while surrounded by a supportive community of disability leaders. The DLI promotes our members when they are in the news or appointed to positions. We like to share what disability leaders are up to.
As a fully virtual organisation, we offer membership to disability leaders all over the world. Membership is open to all disabled people everywhere and at all levels.
The DLI also offers Entrepreneurs Membership to disability entrepreneurs. Be part of a supportive community while learning and growing our businesses together.
Check out our online courses and programs.
members community of practice
Our range of specialist consulting and training is designed to support you to support your emerging and established disability leaders.
DLI Consulting uses only disabled people, across the broad expertise of the DLI membership, to work with your organisation by delivering workshops, specialist coaching, and organisational change management.
The DLI also supports disability led organisations in good management and governance practices. Supporting the success of our disability community, we are here to provide discreet support and advice on ways forward for your organisation.
The DLI is home to the National Register of Disability Leaders – share your opportunities with disability leaders to find the leader you are looking for.
A virtual incubator for Australians who live with a disability. Supporting members with a combination of mentoring, peer support, a resource library, webinars and online events, a blog and quarterly newsletter, training (linked to Griffith University) and an online marketplace (linked to Fiverr.com). Enabled.vip was conceived and is operated by Australian business people who live with a disability.
People with Disabilities supporting their peers to reach their goals
Peer Empowerment Support Services is a business that provides tailored individual support for people with disabilities that is run and owned by people with Disabilities. We are NDIS registered. We provide a person-centered social model of disability care and believe in empowering people to achieve their goals.
BDA provides information sessions and works with stakeholders to put in place supply and demand mechanisms to drive disability inclusion for current and potential people living with a central vision eyesight condition.
BDA services include:
– awareness raising and/or education sessions on bioptic and low vision driving.
– support for current and potential bioptic drivers including a private Facebook group community to privately share learnings,
– support for current and potential practitioners of supply services including eye health professionals, occupational therapists, orientation and mobility specialists and driving instructors. Including through a private Facebook group to share resources.
– support for Driver Licence Authorities and Road Safety policy makers and regulatory officers through awareness raising and education sessions.
– the general public that the use of assistive technology to drive is an everyday of the human condition.
Contact BDA with if you would like to find out more about how we can tailor an awareness or education session for you and your team.
Connect with us or follow us on social media for updates on what’s happening:
Instagram: bioptic_drivers_aus (Use above QR code)